- Sports imaging
- Tumor imaging and treatment
- Arthritis imaging and treatment
- Joint replacement evaluation
- Lumbar puncture
- Myelogram of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine
- Epidural steroid injections
- Facet joint steroid injections
- Sacroiliac joint steroid injections
- Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty for spinal fractures
- Sacroplasty for sacral fractures
- Spine biopsies for mass or infection
- Radiofrequency ablation of the spine for degenerative pain
- Radiofrequency and cryoablation for spinal tumors
- Epidural blood patch
- Lumbar drain placement
- Head and neck mass biopsy under CT or ultrasound
- Celiac plexus block
All of our nuclear medicine physicians completed dedicated subspecialty training at one of the nation’s top Nuclear Medicine training programs. Our PET-CT scanners offer state-of-the-art PET imaging with FDG for a wide variety of cancers, and additionally for brain imaging (primarily for the diagnosis of dementia). These scanners are also used to perform newer types of PET scans, such as Ga-68-DOTATATE (NetSpot PET) imaging of neuroendocrine tumors and F-18-Axumin PET imaging for prostate cancer...
Our neuro vascular radiologists at Houston Radiology Associated are all board certified with fellowship training and subspecialty certification in imaging and diagnosing diseases affecting the head, neck, brain and spine.
Our mission at the Houston Neurovascular Center is to provide a place for patients to easily access the information they need so they and family members feel more confident and comfortable in their choice of healthcare providers.