Do you have billing questions?
Pay your bill online.
For your convenience, you may make payments through our online bill pay system. Click here and enter your account number and the access code provided on your statement: Pay My Bill.
Common billing questions and answers.
Q. Why did I receive a separate bill from the radiologist?
- When you are in the hospital and receive imaging services such as an MRI, CT or X-ray, your images will be interpreted by a physician highly trained in radiological diagnostics. HRA Radiologists perform these services across the entire Houston Methodist Hospital System. You will receive a bill from the hospital for the technical component of your exam and a separate bill from HRA for the professional interpretation of your images by the radiologist.
- Insurance information that you provide to the hospital will be used to file claims for processing. HRA is contracted and in-network with most major carriers. To determine your coverage, please contact your insurance directly.
Q. How much will my diagnostic services cost?
- How much you will pay for an imaging study depends on several factors, including the type of imaging exam you are undergoing, where your imaging is performed, whether you have health insurance, the type of insurance and the insurance plan’s requirements.
- It is best to contact your insurance provider directly to understand how your charges and coverage will be determined.
Q. Can I pay my bill online?
- Yes, for your convenience, you may make payments through our online bill pay system. Click here and enter your account number and the access code provided on your statement: Pay My Bill.
Q. How can I find my account balance?
- Your account balance is located on your individual patient statement. The balance, primary insurance, and the details of your exam date and description can all be found on your patient statement.
- You can check your account balance 24 / 7 using our automated phone system by calling (281) 206-9050 or toll free at (855) 833-9516. Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday 8:30 am-5:00 pm CST.